Claimant residence locations can make surveillance challenging and difficult, and can include additional unexpected costs of a 2nd investigator to help cover remote/rural set up. With the ROVR-SV 360, we adapt and overcome. Our ROVR-SV 360 is equipped to blend into any situation and location, and has the ability to deploy a 2nd remote viewing device in efforts to monitor multiple departure routes.
Mobile/No driving restrictions
Does your claimant have a no driving restriction? No problem. With the ROVR-SV 360, our technology allows us to safely follow, and document all driving activities by a claimant from all angles to allow a complete profile of how the claimant moves and operates while behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Establish an Activity Pattern
Instead of rolling the dice and hoping surveillance will be conducted on a day the claimant is active, the ROVR-SV 360 can be deployed to a specific location for 24 hours a day, and up to 30 days at a time. Our cutting edge technology allows the monitoring system to constantly record for up to 30 days, and is monitored by a fully licensed investigator. With the remote viewing capability, the ROVR-SV 360 can be deployed at a significant cost savings vs. the traditional manned 8-hour surveillance.
The use of the ROVR-SV 360 is a specialty service for circumstances other than the normal day to day surveillance. The deployment of the ROVR-SV 360 will require a minimum of 10 hours on site, which will include up to 2 hours of travel each way. Any additional travel time will be discussed prior to accepting the assignment. The below is a list of services and pricing that have been compiled based on our clients requested needs. The ROVR-SV-360 can be used for other deployments that may arise, and can be customized for additional service that may not be listed.
- Rural/Remote Surveillance – 10 Hrs. on site
- Rural/Remote Surveillance – 12 Hrs. on site
- Mobile deployment/claimant with no driving restrictions – 10 Hrs. on site
- Mobile deployment/claimant with no driving restrictions – 12 Hrs. on site
Un-Manned Deployment for constant monitor of location for up to 30 days
- 1-24 Hr. day of continuous monitor
- 2-24 Hr. days of continuous monitor
- 3-24 Hr. days of continuous monitor
- 4-24 Hr. days of continuous monitor
- 5-24 Hr. days of continuous monitor
- 7-24 Hr. days of continuous monitor
- Over 7 days – call for pricing